Natural Birth Classes BBC468x60bb

I want to go to BlogHer '12!

Thursday, January 5, 2012
Wooo! First post of the New Year is actually in the first week! This feels like a great step in the right direction!

I was on my personal Facebook page, perusing about when all of a sudden I see a link from the Natural Parents Network Facebook Page about BlogHer'12.
BlogHer'12?!

I remember finding out about BlogHer'11 and seeing all the cute little blog buttons and badges on the blogs I read almost daily, and thinking *whiny voice* I want to go toooooo! Of course, I couldn't. The funds weren't there, and there was no way I would make it across the country by car with my baby(I'm an east coaster, you know), I'm terrified I'll be terrified of flying (long story), and I was not ready to leave my baby to go alone. I was still trying my best to establish and maintain my milk supply. Actually, I was afraid I'd lose my supply - it had already been established I suppose.

Anyhow - I really want to go to BlogHer'12, and since it is on the east coast this time... and near my birthday... I think I should totally go!

There are a couple little hang ups with my wants of course. Purchasing a ticket for the weekend to go could prove difficult. As we are getting ready to move into a larger space, of course our money is tighter. I'm sure I can work some magic some how. Host a bake sale? Hah! What about Turtle-Love? Oh, he would totally come with me! I can picture us now all snuggly together with a carrier! Err... he likes to walk now, this could prove difficult. Oh well, an adventure it would be! Side note: Con my sister into coming with us for an extra pair of hands... How does Turtle-Love's Dad feel about me taking his son to NYC? Ummm... well, I don't know yet. I haven't talked to him about it yet.

He doesn't read my blog right?
Heh...
Hi, Honey!

Look. Realistically, going to BlogHer'12 would totally help me with my blogging! I could find inspiration there, learn how to accomplish great things! Blogging is going to be is my outlet! Certainly I should feed that ability, to maintain my mental well-being?! So, I have decided to use BlogHer'12 as an incentive.

Part of my New Year's Resolutions was to blog at least once a week this year. I have decided, if I have successfully posted at least one time a week through May, I'll take myself to BlogHer'12!

Are any of you planning to attend this year?

1 comments:

  1. Nicole said...:

    I'd love to go but if Tyrone doesn't go (which I'm sure he wont because it's the weekend we come back from NY) I have no way to get there. Poo

Post a Comment