Natural Birth Classes BBC468x60bb

Supplies for the challenge

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am taking part in the Second Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry. For 7 days I will be using only flat cloth diapers and handwashing them in an effort to prove that cloth diapering can be affordable and accessible to all. You can learn more about the rules and why this challenge was started by visiting the announcement post. This year there are over 450 participants from all over the world!

Supplies
•12 DiaperRite natural flats
•4 flour sack towels from Target
•6 flannel receiving blankets
•6 Flip diaper covers
•1 Thirsties duo wrap diaper cover
•1 bottle of blue dawn
•1 wooden folding drying rack

I am able to diaper for three days on these supplies though I wash every night just in case something comes up.

Unfortunately due to our move I am unable to elaborate on today's post or really write anything at length. I apologize for this. Tomorrows post about the challenge will be more extensive for sure!

I'll leave you with a couple pictures Nicole sent me today :-)

PS... the snappi is still missing :-/






0 comments:

Post a Comment